Sign Up for a Free Live Walk-Thru
In as little as 60 minutes you can find out if EngineerOffice is the right solution for your business. Our 60-minute Walk-Thrus are packed with information that would otherwise require up to 40 hours of self-led evaluation.
Our trainer guides you through a no-hype overview of our award winning product. These Walk-Thrus are conducted by our in-house experts who can also answer your questions during the session.
To attend your free EngineerOffice Walk-Thru, please register by filling out the form below. Once you register, you will receive an email with instructions and meeting credentials.
EngineerOffice Walk-Thru Giveaway Rules
- Winner of the $100 Starbucks Card will be chosen from a list of attendees who participate in a live Walk-Thru each month.
- To be eligible, participants must attend a EngineerOffice Walk-Thru from beginning to end (approx. 60 - 90 minutes). No other forms of entry will be accepted.
- Decisions as to eligibility shall be solely determined by BQE Software Inc., and these decisions are final - no substitutions will be available.
- The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded.
- The person whose name is drawn as being the winner of the specific prize may be required to answer follow-up questions establishing identity or to provide further information about their use of EngineerOffice or to provide a photograph of his/her likeness, via mail or electronic transfer, which shall become the property of BQE Software Inc., and may be used in promotional materials or advertising in any manner and in any medium without limitation as BQE Software may deem appropriate.
- BQE reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
- One entry per company participating in a demo. A company may only have one winner for the duration of this campaign.
- Winner will be notified within seven days of the prize drawing. Drawings will be held sometime during the first week of the following month.
- Any winner found not to be in compliance with these rules and regulations, by the sole and final determination of BQE, will effectively forfeit any prize(s) won.
The walk-through presentation of EngineerOffice was excellent. It struck the perfect balance between a general overview of what the product has to offer and a detailed description of how the product can be used on a day to day basis.
The presentation was very thorough and informative and provided me with a much better understanding of this very impressive software program.
Gregory M. McLean Architects
EngineerOffice is a really superb piece of software, brilliantly thought out and organized, comprehensive, clever, easy to use, and attractive.
John Lewis, RIBA
John Lewis + Associates